Saturday, November 20, 2010

What can I give you this Christmas?

I remember my mom would always ask me this question since I was little child.  And she would often ask me to at least give her at least three choices for her to choose from as their Christmas gift.  It is indeed a wonderful feeling everytime that I would get the things that I want especially on Christmas day.

This question brings me to a feeling of being able to give love unconditionally.  I believe that the true essence of giving lies in making the other person happy.  No matter how small or simple the gift maybe but as long as you give with a joyful heart that for me is the best gift one you could ever give.

2 comments:

  1. Naks!!! Emotera ka na rin sa blog mo! hahaha

    Congrats on being a new blogger! Hope you can share all your thoughts and emotions with us through your writing.

    I will be your follower. :D

    Enjoy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Op kors!!! And you're one of the many people who inspired me to pursue this.

    Explore ko pa...pede pala follow..hehehe

    ReplyDelete