Saturday, November 20, 2010

Want to be a Rock Star?

Recently, I bought my two boys an xbox and they have been asking me to buy that for quite some time.  Our deal was to give me good grades and in return I will reward them with an xbox.

Having one and actually playing with it made me realize how fun it is play again with these gadget.  I remember last time we used to have the Sony Playstation One and we were sooooo hooked then...hahaha! Now, the fun never stops just owning a console but instead; you invest on CD's and keep on upgrading your skills and achievements on your favorite games.

It's interesting to know that my boys knows how to convince me to buy this new xbox game called "Rock Band 3"as their Christmas present because they know very well that I love to sing in karaoke.  The Rock Band 3 allows you to play musical instruments i.e. drums, electric guitar, keyboard and sing like a pro using the bundled microphone.  This is also a good way to create a special bond with your kids and spend some quality time with them.

I wonder when will these game be available in the market.  I hope it's soon as I plan to give them as my Christmas present for my two boys.

1 comment: