Thursday, November 25, 2010

Vanity in you

I was privileged enough to have undergone a Scelortheraphy (treatment for varicose veins) yesterday.  These varicose veins or spider veins are somewhat annoying specially when you are fond of wearing skimpy shorts or what we call the "pokpok shorts" or even wearing mini skirts. I have putting this off for quite some time well aside from the fact that it is quite costly, I really need to allocate time to do so.  The procedure is a little bit painful because they have to inject needles on each of the veins to make them disappear.  Well, as they all say...NO PAIN, NO GAIN! Hahaha! After my session with Dra. Sy I can immediately see the results and I was truly amazed.  Indeed the spiders in my legs are all gone. Am I going to miss them? Hahaha!!! I don't think so!

So now, off to the mall with my pokpok shorts again!

2 comments:

  1. Taray! So ilang needles ang tinurok? hehehe
    Parang ang sakit! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nako...nde ko na mabilang sa dami nila...pero tolerable naman...para ka lang kinagat ng langgam...yun nga lang isang libong langgam sila hahaha

    ReplyDelete