Sunday, March 13, 2011

Shopping...a stress buster sport

Yesterday, we went to the mall with one end in mind....to simply watch I AM NUMBER FOUR. We arrived around 4:45 and was thinking of doing some window shopping first or have an early dinner since the movie wouldn't start 'till 6:00pm or we can go for the 9:00pm slot. Well, it didn't surprised me much when only a few hours had gone by and I already had some paper bags in my hand...hahahaha! My boys went crazy when we pass by Data Blitz and of course ask me to buy them new Xbox games. Then we pass by Power MAC center and with enough "lambing" and some persuasion; I bought RJ his Skull Candy headphone. As for me, I cannot resist the computer bag that I have been eying. That bag has been calling me...buy me buy me...hahaha!

It's almost dinner time when we went to Shoe Salon and found this comfortable slip ons....good thing my boys said..."Mom, let's eat first and think it over" Wheew!!! I almost bought those pairs.

Oh well, who said shopping isn't fun and a true stress buster.

Until our next shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment