Monday, March 21, 2011

Season, Reason or for a Lifetime

For days now, I am contemplating whether I should respond to the letter that I got from this person who really broke my heart. It's actually a short letter saying how sorry he was with all the things that has happened and how things are between me and him.

I felt that the letter was not something that I would be happy and it's also not something that I am mad about. In fact, I think I lost it already. I lost the feelings that I once strongly have for him.

I felt him when I was reading his message, I felt his regret over the fact that these things happened, I felt that he is truly and did care for me but the truth is...it's was never enough. Not enough to fight for whatever we have.

On the day that I saw his email message, I was surprised because I never really expect him to send that letter of sorry and asking for forgiveness. I felt sad for him because I have accepted the fact that there's no US anymore. I wasn't sorry for what happened because I learned to accept and moved on with my life. If I may share, this was one wish granted by St. Jude. I pray for serenity and clarity for my decision and he did lead the way.

A poet once say that people do come into your life....either they are for a season, reason or for a lifetime. For years, I made myself believe that he's for a lifetime because he's so close to perfect. But now I do know that he's just a season and a reason for me to believe that once upon a time...somebody loved me so much, somebody cared for me so much, somebody adored me so much and since that somebody is already gone. I have my whole lifetime to take delight and do whatever it takes without limitations and be happy and enjoy my journey in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment