Saturday, January 7, 2012

so many books...so little time

It's been quite awhile since I touched on these books, some were gifts some were hand picked by myself and they're actually my personal favorites. I absolutely need to squeeze in some time to read all of these books. Not to mention that I make an effort to at least also read the Holy Bible everyday. Thanks to a dear friend who has a kind heart and knows what I need.

Though I read some of them (midway...hehehe) and here are so far some insights:

a. Eat Pray Love - Quite frankly I got bored with the book; seen the movie and it's quite interesting

b. New Strategic Selling - my new Sales Bible....ayluvet so much!

c. The Witch of Portobello - quite intriguing, the main character is very playful and full of mystery

d. How to Say It: Be Indispensible at Work - very basic but somehow quite alarming

e. Eleven Minutes (Paulo Coelho) - I just started about 3 pages hehehe

f. A bend in the Road (Nicholas Spark) - haven't opened it yet

I have several collections of books from self-help, fiction, short story, novel, business books etc and someday soon I would like to put all my collections into a nice and huge library.

1 comment:

  1. aba! may bagong post!!! keep it up...keep reading and keep writing too!!!

    Nyt Mare!

    ReplyDelete