Monday, December 27, 2010

A certain sadness...

I have been feeling a little sadness for several days now and most of my friends don't quite notice it because I simply know how to handle myself in front of them.  In fact, they would always see me as the funny one who has no qualms in making fun of myself.  Friends do see as someone who is very strong willed and very sure of what I want and who I am.  But these feeling of sadness lurks just before I will retire to bed, it's a feeling that really hit to my very core.  I have been wanting to really face this but I kept on pushing it.  I have been wanting to dissect and see my options to finally overcome this feeling of sadness.

Desperately, I pray for more time and discernment because I still believe in my heart that HE has grand plans for me...plans that are even better of what I think is good for me.  I hope that day will come that I will be able to deal with this certain sadness...

1 comment:

  1. hay nako...emotera again.

    Jeremiah 29:11 it suits you.

    ReplyDelete